SUPER JEEP GLACIER TOUR
A once in a lifetime experience
Experience Iceland like you never did before!
Our Super jeep tours are a chilled and yet an adventurous experience.
You will sit and enjoy while our driver takes you 1400 meters up in the mountains where the view over Iceland’s highest peaks will take your breath away, all awhile we are driving on Vatnajökull, the biggest glacier in Europe.
Our experienced guide shares a wealth of fascinating information during the tur about the glaciers and the icefields and their impact on our environment.
Glacier Journey offers day tours as well as evening tours. For your tailor made once in a lifetime experience, we are happy to host a private tour for you our your group. For more information, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Super Jeep tours are available from May – September.
Approximately 3 hours.
Driving to and from our meeting point
The meeting point is at our base camp, which is located just by Hotel Smyrlabjörg, 46 km west from the town of Höfn and 34 km east from Jökulsárlón.
GPS coordinates 64.2173538,-15.7195644
We kindly ask you to be at the meeting point on time, and we recommend arriving 30 min before the scheduled departure time.
Unfortunately we can not wait for late arrivals and hence, arriving late will result in an automatic cancellation of the booking and a full forfeiture of the booking fee.
Use the promotional code JEEP22 when booking this tour for a 10% discount.
SUMMER LOCATION | BASE CAMP
Hotel Smyrlabjörg | Gps: 64.2173538, -15.7195644
- Good outdoor clothing and hiking boots are required.
- A reasonable level of fitness is required for all our tours.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to inform our guides if they have any kind of health issue.
- There is a 48 hours’ cancellation policy; customers will receive a 90% refund if they cancel the tour at least 48 hours before departure. No refund is provided if the notice is less than 48 hours.
- If the tour is canceled by Glacier Journey for some reason, i.e. due to weather, customers will receive a full refund.
- Glacier Journey does not assume any responsibility for accidents that are caused by its customers or can be traced to their own actions.
- All our tours are undertaken on the responsibility of its participants.
- Glacier Journey cannot make sure that no other person or other unrelated groups are in the area at the same time as our tours.
- Required participants per tour are at least two people.