PRIVATE LUXURY TOURS IN A SUPER JEEP
The sky is the limit
Iceland, the Land of Fire and Ice, is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. With its stunning natural scenery, charming and historic sites, your only difficulty will be choosing what to do next!
With taking a private tour with one of our local guides, you will get to experience the most unmissable parts of the region.
Compose your own Icelandic adventure with a private tour tailored by you. Our guides will recommend stops based on your preferences, and will wow you with tales of the country’s famous sagas and folklore
By taking a tour with us, you will embark on a relaxing adventure to see our favorite things and places in the Vatnajökull region, the famous locations as well as the hidden gems. We will explore everything at your pace to ensure you enjoy this tour to its absolute fullest.
This tour is perfect for those who want a bit of it all. It will bring you to know facts about the Vatnajökull region, beautiful scenery sightseeing, adventures, the taste of local snacks, insights, and stories of local and beautiful images to take home as a memory.
To say we love what we do would be an understatement. If there is a specific location or event you would like to experience, we are flexible and will provide you with a once-in-a-lifetime adventure!
The Private luxury Super Jeep tours are available from May to September.
Approximately 3 hours
Drinks (non-alcoholic) and water
We meet at Flatey, a dairy farm located 38 km west of Höfn and 42 km east of Jökulsárlón – Glacier Lagoon.
GPS Coordinates; 64.258498, -15.584872
The price for this tour is from ISK 290 000
How to book?
To book a tour send us an email at email@example.com or send us a message if you would like to know more.
SUMMER LOCATION | BASE CAMP
Flatey á Mýrum | Gps: 64.258498, -15.584872
- A valid driver’s license is required to operate a snowmobile.
- Good outdoor clothing and hiking boots are required.
- A reasonable level of fitness is required for all our tours.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to inform our guides if they have any kind of health issue.
- There is a 48 hours’ cancellation policy; customers will receive a 90% refund if they cancel the tour at least 48 hours before departure. No refund is provided if the notice is less than 48 hours.
- If the tour is canceled by Glacier Journey for some reason, i.e. due to weather, customers will receive a full refund.
- Glacier Journey does not assume any responsibility for accidents that are caused by its customers or can be traced to their own actions.
- All our tours are undertaken on the responsibility of its participants.
- Glacier Journey cannot make sure that no other person or other unrelated groups are in the area at the same time as our tours.