PRIVATE LUXURY TOURS IN A SUPER JEEP
ONCE IN A LIFETIME EXPERIENCE
Iceland, the Land of Fire and Ice, is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. With its stunning natural scenery, charming and historic sites, your only difficulty will be choosing what to do next. Take a private tour with a friendly guide and let a local show you the most un-missable parts of his homeland.
Compose your own Iceland adventure with a private tour tailored by you. Our guides will recommend stops based on your preferences, and will wow you with tales of the country’s famous sagas and folklore
By taking a tour with us, you will embark on a relaxing adventure to see our favorite things in the Vatnajökull region and those bucket-list places too. We will explore everything at an easy pace to ensure you and your half has a memorable and stress-free experience.
This tour is perfect for those who want a bit of it all. It will bring you to know facts about the Vatnajökull region, beautiful scenery sightseeing, the taste of local snacks, insights, and stories of local and beautiful images to take home as a memory.
To say we love what we do here would be an understatement. If there is a specific location or experience you would like to have, We are flexible and will provide you with a once-in-a-lifetime experience!
English speaking guide.
Price from 290.000 ISK
- Local snacks
- Drinks/water (non-alcoholic drink )
- Great fun
From June until September:
Flatey, 30 minutes before departure time. Flatey is a dairy farm and located 38 km west of Höfn and 42 km east of Jökulsárlón-Glacier Lagoon
GPS Coordinates 64.259367,-15.583086
Duration: Approx. 3 hours
Attention. Your bank may need to authorize foreign transactions as we use 3D Secure – Security protocol to help prevent fraud in online transactions. Read more by clicking here
- Good outdoor clothing and hiking boots are recommended.
- A reasonable level of fitness is required for our all our tours.
- It´s customer’s responsibility to inform our guides if they have any health issues.
- There is a 48 hours’ cancellation policy; customers will get a 90% refund if they cancel tour 48+ hours before departure. If less than 48 hours ‘notice, No refund
- If the tour is cancelled by Glacier Journey for some reason, i.e. due to weather, customers get a full refund.
- Glacier Journey does not assume any responsibility for accidents which are caused by its customers or can be traced to their own actions.
- All our tours are undertaken on the responsibility of its participants.
- Glacier Journey cannot make sure that no other persons or other unrelated groups are in the area at the same time as our tours.
- Required participants per tour is two persons