SUPER JEEP GLACIER TOUR
ONCE IN A LIFETIME EXPERIENCE
Experience Iceland like you never did before!
Join our Super jeep tours and drive with us 1.400 meters up in the mountains where the view over Iceland’s highest peaks will take your breath away! And on top of that the largest glacier of Europe will lay beneath your feet.
An experienced driver-guide shares a wealth of fascinating information about glaciers, icefields and their impact on our environment during the tour.
Glacier Journey offers day tours as well as evening tours – for your tailor made once in a lifetime experience in Iceland, we are happy to host a private tour for groups of individuals. For further information, please send us an email: email@example.com
From January* until May:
At Jökulsárlón-Glacier Lagoon, 30 minutes before departure time.
GPS Coordinates 64.0478597,-16.1789879
*our Super Jeep tours are extremely weather dependent, and therefore we are not able to open for booking for the winter season just yet!
From May until September:
Flatey, 30 minutes before departure time. Flatey is a dairy farm and located 38 km west of Höfn and 42 km east of Jökulsárlón-Glacier Lagoon
GPS Coordinates 64.259367,-15.583086
Duration: Approx. 3 hours
Minimum for 2 persons
- Good outdoor clothing and hiking boots are recommended.
- A reasonable level of fitness is required for our all our tours.
- It´s customer’s responsibility to inform our guides if they have any health issues.
- There is a 48 hours’ cancellation policy; customers will get a full refund if they cancel tour 48+ hours before departure.
- If the tour is cancelled by Glacier Journey for some reason, i.e. due to weather, customers get a full refund.
- Glacier Journey does not assume any responsibility for accidents which are caused by its customers or can be traced to their own actions.
- All our tours are undertaken on the responsibility of its participants.
- Glacier Journey cannot make sure that no other persons or other unrelated groups are in the area at the same time as our tours.
- Required participants per tour is two persons